This new module has been developed with the goal of offering educational institutions the ability to increase student’s future employability and help them get opportunities to increase their practical skills and knowledge of the workplace environment.
In addition, institutions can better organize academic and learning processes by offering thesis topics for students regarding their various subjects.
The Internship & Thesis module combines two major functions:
The ability to bring students and companies together, towards mutual benefits. Students have the chance as part of their course work, to apply their knowledge and learn real life knowledge about a job they wish to pursue in the future or after graduation! Companies can get much-needed help on everyday work tasks and bring in new ideas into their environment.
Most students in their final year of college or high school may be required to complete a thesis project for a subject. This module manages and organizes this process for teachers/professors and students.
- Company Profiles & Management
- Internship Creation & Management
- Manage Workflows
- Students Internships Dashboard
- Contract Management
- Students Thesis Dashboard
- Teacher Thesis Management
- Thesis Logbook
- Thesis Marking
- Build Company Relations: A Institution that matches the best students to the requirements of companies will be able to build a reputation with companies and better relations for future cooperation.
- Increase Employability: Graduates with work experience have a leg up in the job market, as they have initial workplace experience and are ready to be employeed.
- Increase Student Practical Knowledge: Students receive a taste of the real world work environment and accumulate experience regarding activities they new only in theory.
- Improved Thesis Completion Rate: Making the process easier to follow and supervise, students get the support needed to complete their Thesis Projects.
- Improved Student & Teacher Communications: By offering a specific area for thesis management, you also have clearer communications between teachers and students regarding Thesis projects.